Clinic Preventive Measure on COVID-19
COVID-19 Preventive Measures
Updated on 29th, December 2020
In light of the current development on COVID-19, if you have been abroad within the past 21 days ( excluding, Mainland China, Taiwan, and Macau). Please contact our team for appointment rearrangement.
Updated on 10th, December 2020
In response to the latest development of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), our Infection Control Committee is formulating related actions to enhance our infection control measures.
ITP TiO2/ NANO Coating - To take a step forward, we have arranged nano coating of Titanium Dioxide Photocatalyst inside our clinic, including common areas and consultation rooms, for anti-bacteria/virus protection, removal of harmful substances in the atmosphere and dirtiness prevention.
Visitors and medical staffs are required to have body temperature checked, and fill out the travel declaration. All personnel are required to wear surgical masks while inside our clinic, and hand sanitisers are available for use. No food or drinks are allowed in the treatment areas.
Cleaning on public and doctors room
- Common Areas: Areas such as waiting area, reception, restroom, the juice bar are cleaned hourly with alcohol, often with special attention to frequently touched surfaces including doorknobs, armrests and handrails.
- Consultation Rooms: Disposable Bedsheets are changed after each patient.
- In respect to social distancing, we will try our best to space out the consultation to avoid overly crowdy at the public waiting area. We would also advise our patients to come in on time to avoid congestion
For our visiting patients who have:
1. Travelled recently in the past 14 days, or
2. Live with a family member/friend who is in compulsory home quarantine or have been travelled abroad in the last 14 days or
3. Had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
please contact our customer service at +852 2521 6830 or email@example.com for arrangement
Kindly note that the Centre for Health Protection has set up a hotline (+852 2125 1122) for cases of Severe Respiratory Disease associated with a Novel Infectious Agent.